Prosecco Doc Extra Dry Valdobbiadene
Sparkling white wine made from the glera grapes grown in hilly terrain and fermented in tanks according to the charmat method. This wine express the utmost in quality, the harmonic structure is accompanied by the delicate aroma of apple and pear. The combination of wine’s freshness and its fragrance, together with a fine and persistent bead, make it ideal for every happy moment.
Category: Drusian - Veneto.
- Colour: Pale straw with hints of green
- Variety: Glera, perera, bianchetta
- Area of production: Prosecco DOC TV
- Soil type: Clay and limestone in hilly terrain
- Climate: Mediterranean, cool
- Maturation: 20th September – 10th October
- Vinification: White. Light pressing.
- Yield: 70%
- Fermentation: Charmat method
- Storage: Store below 15 ^C. Can be stored for up to two years but is best appreciated within one year of production.
- Serve: 6 – 8 ^C
- Acidity: 5,5 – 6,5 g/l
- Sulphur dioxide: 80 – 100 mg/l
- Free Sulphur dioxide: 10 – 20 mg/l
- Alcohol: 11% – 11,5% vol.
- Sugar: 14 – 17 g/l
- Pressure: 4,5 – 5 atm
- Ash: 1,10 – 1,50 g/l